The Top 5 Facts About Fashion Valley Mall:
- Location: San Diego’s Fashion Valley Mall is just a few miles from Ocean Beach and just over the freeway from Hotel Circle, making it a convenient shopping destination for visitors and locals alike.
- Department Stores: Department stores, such as JCPenney’s, Nordstrom, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, and Neiman Marcus, can often serve as a one-stop-shop for all of your needs, from apparel to home goods, and San Diego’s Fashion Valley Mall is fortunate to have five of them, including JCPenney’s, Nordstrom, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, and Neiman Marcus.
- Designer Shops: San Diego Fashion Valley is the place to go if you want to treat yourself to some high-end luxury things. Top designer stores such as Louis Vuitton, Coach, Gucci, Hermes, and Burberry can be found in the San Diego shopping Centre.
- Food Court: San Diego’s Fashion Valley Mall has an amazing food court with both order-at-the-counter and dine-in restaurants. There are plenty of lunch alternatives to keep you fueled and strong for a day of shopping with twelve bistros and eight restaurants.
- Cinema: The San Diego Fashion Valley mall’s movie theatre has eighteen screens with a selection of new releases playing every day, including midnight showings. A trip to the theatre to round out your “me day” is a must.
With 200 businesses ranging from shoes and clothes stores to electrical and beauty supply stores, the San Diego Fashion Valley mall dares you to shop ’til you drop. The San Diego shopping mall has health, beauty, and body-care retailers like LUSH, Sephora, Aveda, and Origins, as well as stylish apparel stores like Gap, forever 21, J. Crew, and the Banana Republic for men and women searching for a silky tie or that essential little black dress. Build-A-Bear Workshop, The Disney Store, and The Lego Store are among the stores at San Diego’s Fashion mall that cater to a younger audience, ensuring that your children are delighted while you get down to business.
After a day of shopping at San Diego’s largest shopping mall, it’s easy to become exhausted, but there’s a food court and a movie theatre to help you relax and refuel for the next round. The San Diego Fashion Valley mall food court has fast food options. Including Haagen-Dazs ice cream and Nordstrom Cafe’s warm coffee, as well as sit-down restaurants like the Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Chang’s China Bistro. Meet your buddies in the enticing eighteen-screen movie theatre after your shopping trip, and make sure to leave enough place for them in between all of your shopping bags.
- Visit the Numerous Jewelry Stores: If you’re looking for a diamond or want to look around, the San Diego Fashion Valley Mall is the place to go, including Tiffany and Co., Kay Jewelers, Swarovski Crystal, Royal Maui Jewelers, and more.
- Don’t Leave the Kids at Home: While there are several stores to keep the kids occupied, the San Diego Fashion Valley mall also has a number of children’s clothing stores, including Gap Kids, The Children’s Place, Gymboree, and Abercrombie Kids.